Cruzbit is a new cryptocurrency with an emphasis on simplicity and web-friendly development
- Newer crypto: Ed25519 and SHA3
- Simplified transaction format: No inputs/outputs. No scripts.
- Novel account-model without a strictly incremental nonce.
- No fixed block size limit: A variation of BIP 101 is implemented.
- Reference implementation is in Go. Completely new code base.
- Web/dev-friendly peer protocol: secure WebSockets and JSON for all protocol messages and primitives.
"You shouldn't have to be an expert in a cryptocurrency in order to work with it as a developer or user. That's the idea of cruzbit. It's designed from the point-of-view of someone who wants to build something using a
decentralized ledger but doesn't care about the details."